Alejandro Felce is a Florida barred attorney who focuses primarily in the areas of domestic and international business transactions and litigation. Mr. Felce has been a member of the Orlando and central Florida community since 1993 and is passionate about helping local businesses from the community grow and develop. Mr. Felce graduated with a B.S. in Legal Studies from the University of Central Florida and attained his J.D. from Stetson University College of Law, recieving cum laude recognition and a Certificate of Concentration in International Law. During his time in law school, Mr. Felce interned in London, as part of an experienced International Commercial Litigation team of a large multinational law firm, DAC Beachcroft LLP. He also assisted in-house counsel at Employment Partners, Inc., a staffing agency based in Tampa, Florida, in transactional and litigation matters. His passion for local and international business also lead him to work as a teaching assistant to Peter Fitzgerald in the subject matter of International Business Transactions.
- Business Law
- International Law
- Intellectual Property
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Bar
- Customs and International Trade Bar Association
- Chicago Bar Association
- Phi Delta Theta Fraternity
- Midwest Global Trade Association
- Alex Felce, “A Historic and Comparative Look at Europe’s and The United States’ Approach to Stopping Online and Crossborder Counterfeiting” Customs and International Trade Bar Association – Spring Newsletter 2013.
- Commentary by: Alejandro Felce; Authored by: Sean Lavin, Orlando Child Labor Violations, WKMG Channel 6 news, DECEMBER 14th, 2013.